Wednesday 18 April 2018

I will create complete website using Thrive Architect, up to 10 pages.

I will create complete website using Thrive Architect, up to 10 pages.












About:

I will not say I am an expert of Thrive Themes, I will let my work do the talking.

I can build a complete custom website using Thrive Architect builder. I can also migrate/convert your existing website or content into ThriveArchitect version.

Here is a list of things I can do for you:
  • Create complete new pages and upload your content using Thrive Architect.
  • Create a Professional landing page, product review page, sales page, squeeze page, webinar page, registration page, thank you page and download page etc.
  • Migrate your existing content to thrive architect.
  • Configure autoresponder to capture leads
  • Create an opt-in form in between content.
  • Configure Thrive LightBox.
  • Configure Thrive leads to capture leads.
  • Configure auto backup of your website.
  • Create Menus.
  • Responsive issue fixing.
  • Thrive leads issue fixing.

Looking for something that is not listed above then please inbox me. I can help you with everything.


Please note that I do not SELL or provide any Thrive themes products.


To avoid future complication, please inbox me before placing the order.

Reviews


reinirossmann:Thanks - good job. Great Communication. Take time to create a nice Site. \nNo Problems at all.\nIf you think about to work with Rumana I can recommend her.

wpdesignking:It was my first project with Reini. Amazing journey. It was really my pleasure working with you. Hope to work with you again. Thank you for your great review.

vtriplem:Where do I start? This is my 2nd project with Rumana \u0026 her professionalism, diligence, work ethic, honesty, communications, output quality \u0026 technical knowledge is completely outstanding. I wouldn't work with anyone else for my web projects. Highly recommended, kind exceptional Seller! 5 HUGE STARS!

wpdesignking:Great experience as always. It was my pleasure to work with Vanessa. I am delighted to have a client like her :) She is always encouraging and amazing. I appreciate your support and help. Hope to work with you soon. Best of luck with your project. Thank you so much for your stunning review :)

kstout87:Excellent service! I'm very happy with how my website turned out, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment