Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will create a professional wordpress website

I will create a professional wordpress website












About:

Do you want a website which keeps your business alive 24/7? Then you should contact me. I will create a complete website from A to Z for you.

I will create a WordPress website that will look professional. I will make your website look exactly as the demo. Moreover, I will help you if you have any problem managing your website for 2 months for free.

My services

1)Install wordpress on your hosting
2)Set up your wordpress theme/template
3)Install all essential plugins
4)Contact page and contact forms
5)CMS pages
6)Responsive design and mobile friendly
7)HTML to Wordpress
8)PSD to Wordpress
9)Content upload
10)Blog/Posts feature
11)E-commerce (Woo-commerce) functionality
12)Wordpress Security

100%satisfaction guarantee.
Best services will be provide.
I assure you to complete your tasks with utter perfection and effectiveness.

Long-Term Relationship
My first priority is to give quality work and prolong the relation.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

Contact me before place the order.

Reviews


govindakuna:excellent work again by Soham

soham_pansuriya:Thank you

govindakuna:fuss free and immediate got to work on the issue. will definitely be working with him again for future projects. highly recommended

soham_pansuriya:Thank you

donkehote:This a great seller! Did everything I asked and completed it in record time. Thanks so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment