Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will remove any malware, secure and MONITOR website for 6 months

I will remove any malware, secure and MONITOR website for 6 months












About:

Hi, if your website is hacked and perhaps blacklisted on Google ("This site may be hacked" warning message in search results), I am here to help you.


I have cleaned over 1000 websites in last 3 years, worked with over 300 clients with 100% success rate and 100% positive ratings.


So, what will I do for you?

  • Remove malware and get your website 100% clean
  • Help you remove your website from Google blacklist
  • Secure it from new attacks
  • Update plugins, themes, WordPress
  • Clean it again forFREEif it gets re-infected within 1 month after cleaning

Reviews


digital_iq:Excellent! Great communication and fast work!

zerotech:Thank you very much!

contagio:Fast delivery! Removed the hack on my site in less than 1 hour. Highly recommended!

zerotech:Thank you very much! :)

cabenb:Great service!\nSuperfast!\nGreat communication!\nNice guy!\n\nThanks Nikola \n\nWill buy again for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment