Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will fix any wordpress issue

I will fix any wordpress issue












About:

Welcome to my WordPress issuesfixation gig
I will fix any WORDPRESS issue
My gig includes 3 packages select the best one for you

What is covered in this gig:

  1. Fix Theme Issues
  2. Fix Plugins Issues
  3. Fix Sidebar Issues
  4. Fix Widgets Issues
  5. Fix Contact Form Issues
  6. Fix any PHP Functional Issues
  7. Fix any HTML/layout Issues
  8. Fix any CSS Issues
  9. Theme Installation Issues
  10. Plugins installation/update theme
  11. Font/Coloring Issues
  12. Internal Errors/Blank page,Upload and Wp memory Issues
  13. Responsiveness or Layout Issues
  14. Fix any other WordPress Issues


Web development using HTML 5 amp; CSS 3,PHP,JavaScript, jQuery or any other application development are my major interests.Fixing any WORDPRESS problem is my specialty. Your satisfaction is our motivation.Looking forward to doing business with you.

Kind Regards: Mohsin

Reviews


mfabeyo:always eager to help.

mohsintanweer:thanks

fudedude:Awesome!\nThis seller is the goods!

mohsintanweer:thanks

byatt123:excellent service. .


No comments:

Post a Comment