Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will create responsive wordpress site from zero

I will create responsive wordpress site from zero












About:

Want a business site ? A mobile responsive blogging platform ?
Or whatever kind of WP site you need , you are at the right place.

[Contact me before place order]

I'm offering you 3 package as I don't work on adult or secret project.

✶ Basic Package

  • Free Wordpress Install on your Hosting
  • Any theme you like
  • 5 pages
  • 5 days express delivery
  • Logo & Icon design
  • 2 revision

✶ Standard Package

  • Wordpress Backup
  • 10 Pages
  • With full eCommerce Function
  • 10 Demo Product Upoload
  • Translation ready
  • 2 revision

✶ Premium Package

  • Wordpress site from scratch/psd/demo site or built from your ideas
  • Sitemap
  • Unlimited Page
  • Site Maintaining
  • Unlimited revision
  • Include all Standard Package feature

As a IT expert I can help you to choose domain & hosting and also on choosing on the theme but you need to purchase them in order to use. And also i don't work for adult or copyright item. 

I'm giving you:

  • 10 days Free support
  • 100% money Back Guarantee if I fail
  • Wordpress without bug & Code error


[You are going to get a Super Website, Its my promise to you]

Reviews


emtanc:Very happy repeat customer. Competent, commited, polite sellef. A++++

tariq_:Great Buyer. Will work for her Again.

emtanc:Dedicated seller.

tariq_:Thanks \u0026 Welcome.

emtanc:Second-time buyer, great seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment