Sunday 22 April 2018

I will remove wordpress malware and set up full security system

I will remove wordpress malware and set up full security system












About:

** CONTACT ME FIRST, BEFORE BUYING**
** LEVEL 1 SELLER **
** OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE **
** 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE **
** I offer ONLY HIGH QUALITY WORK **
** I ALWAYS deliver on time or earlier **
** PROFESSIONAL attitude and communication skills **

If you have a hacked WordPress website with injected code or malware virus, I am here to help you get hack clean, getting your site back up again in a better, more-protected state than it was before.

The full WordPress malware removal service (the PREMIUM package)
includes the removal of the actual malware code, a full backup of cleaned site, full vulnerability analyzation and configuration of extra security measures so that your website is more protected.

CONTACT ME FIRST,
so I can take a look at the issue you're facing. You have to take into consideration that, depending on how bad your WordPress site has been hacked, the fix can take more time and it can cost more than what you can see in my offer description.

I always recommend you WRITE ME FIRST so that we can make sure we have all the necessary things in place for the WordPress malware removal process to happen successfully, in the expected time frame.

Reviews


hecekyosekomura:Great service for WordPress malware removal. Was having all kind of malware over my site. Mihai removed it completely and gave me a full list at the end with everything that was done. He also created a full security system in place so now my website is clean and fully protected. You can tell by the way he talks and works that he is a professional.

mihaiapetrei:Outstanding Experience!

michelangelo21:This was for the 3rd client (practically Mihai had to do 3 custom gigs for each of my 3 clients, cleaning up their site from base64 malware). He did a great job, as usual. Professional work and on-time delivery. Very happy with his services. Continue offering the same quality work and you will get far, Mihai.

mihaiapetrei:Outstanding Experience!

michelangelo21:This gig was for another client of mine. Mihai offered amazing quality work and he delivered always on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment