Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will do wordpress website design and customization

I will do wordpress website design and customization












About:

The actual price/time for the project depends upon your requirement. Please contact before ordering the gig.

Hey there,
I am Picklepot. I am working as a web designer and developer for about 4 years. I work on custom websites, wordpress website, bigcommerce website and so on.

So, I am here to design and customize a stunning and eye catching wordpress website for you.
While customizing the website I will take your ideas, suggestions and implement accordingly.

Why Choose me?

  1. I provide you 100% satisfaction with my work.
  2. I am a professional in this field.
  3. I will provide unlimited revisions.
  4. I work 6 days a week (except Sunday).


The actual price/time for the project depends upon your requirement. Please contact before ordering the gig.

Thankyou

Reviews


surfrmin123:This process was easy and the result was fantastic! Thank you!!!

pickl3p0t:A great experience. Thank you too :)

sheryltrent:Great communication and very clear on information.

pickl3p0t:Like always, an exciting experience :)

sheryltrent:Very responsive, and I know it can be hard to work with people like me who aren't tech savvy. Patient, quick, and just as described!


No comments:

Post a Comment