Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will create animated multiple sliders

I will create animated multiple sliders












About:

Do You want to create a slider to make your website attractive?


I am here to setup and configure your Website Slider by using Revolution slider plugin.I can create a stunning animated revolution slider or layer slider for your WordPress website or modify any existing slider.I have a good skill on Revolution slider and website banner design

My Service List :

  • Revolution slider ( Full screen slider, Animation, Transition, Ken's burn, Zooming effect, Text and Button Effect etc...)

  • If your contents and images are not in proper dimensions, I will make it resizable.

  • YouTube and Vimeo Video slider

  • Business slider

  • Responsive Design

  • Product Slider.

  • Banner design.

  • slider with Parallax effect.

  • I will do any clone slider.

  • Using awesome button with animation

  • Any kind of issue regarding WordPress revolution slider design.


What I Need :-

Images,texts and videos must be provided by you.

WordPress login access.

Slider height and width.


If you work with me I promise you will be extremely happy with the end results.

Please contact before place any order

Reviews


meganshinny:excellent buyer. very profesional and very committed at work. i Will repeat with him!

arefin_rizu:Thank you so much

odoubt:He was very attentive and wanted to make sure we got exactly what we wanted

arefin_rizu:Thanks for the good review.

patrick629:Will want to work again


No comments:

Post a Comment