Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will fix wordpress errors and issues

I will fix wordpress errors and issues












About:

With this gig, I'll help you to fix WordPress issue or problem within few hours - Super fast delivery.

What you will get with this gig:
  • One WordPress issue fixed.
  • Super fast response
  • Money back guarantee.

Note: 1 simple issue per gig. Complicated issue will cost more

If you are looking for a WordPress professional who can help you to deal with those problem? Don't worry! I can help you in

  • Fixing errors,
  • Setup & installation,
  • WordPress theme customization,
  • WordPress theme CSS fixes,
  • WordPress custom themes,
  • Plugins errors,
  • Deploying security and enhance performance,
  • Backup automation,
  • Migration
  • and many more ...

Please, contact using personal message before placing any order.
 Thanks 

Reviews


ryanspada:great seller!

usmankaka08:Thanks :)

stevenspencer:Incredible Job! I actually believe that he could not fix my site. He proved me wrong and got done in a few hours.

usmankaka08:Thanks :)

creekstick:Seller was quick to respond and he listened well for problem and delivered job as promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment