Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will create Responsive Website for more than 12 pages

I will create Responsive Website for more than 12 pages












About:

Hi.....

Do not get worry if you are looking for a WordPress site or blog or theme installation or e-commerce website because you are at right platform.

I am a WordPress developer having over 3 and half years of experience in web development especially WordPress.

I will provide you the following services:

  1. Installation
  2. Build Sites and Blogs
  3. Fix WordPress Issues
  4. Responsiveness
  5. Performance
  6. Security
  7. Seo Friendly Site
  8. E-commerce (Woo-commerce) functionality
  9. Blog/Posts feature
  10. Theme Customization

If you need a beautiful website, just inbox me.You can see buyers feedback in my profile to get some ideas about my working ability.

Thank you...!


Reviews


partyprints:Bought this gig to develop website. He did a great job.

saibiikhalid:Thank You So Much Sir :)

claytonbanfield:Highly respectful person to deal with. Was able to execute the instructions in a very fluid manner. Once we overcame our time difference, corrections and design changes came quickly and in real time. I'm very pleased.

saibiikhalid:Thank You So Much :)

mac129:Thank you for your work. Always great to work with this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment