Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will fix your 5 small issue in in few hours.

I will fix your 5 small issue in in few hours.












About:

Hello,
I have  5+ years Experience in Wordpress Website Designing and fixing bugs .
I am Expert at Fixing and solving: 
✓ Any kind of wordpress issues
✓ Themes issues
✓ Plugin issues
✓ Woocommerce issues
✓ Contact Form 7
✓ Html 
✓ Css
✓ php

And also
✓ Removing Wordpress Bugs
✓ Fixing and Recovering Hacked wordpress websites ..

Let me know if you need help with one of these things i ill be delighted to help you :)
Note : I don't teach or do anything on teamviewer. 
Note : if you want to know your issue or the solution after fixing it, then you have to py 10$ extra :)

Thanks.

Reviews


iamcrt:Very quick, nicely done!

deepak13892:outstanding experience.

wodaprojekt:Super fast delivery and perfect to work with.

deepak13892:Outstanding Experience. Nice Client. I would like to work with him always.

iamcrt:Always willing to go the extra mile!


No comments:

Post a Comment