Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will do quick wordpress programming or error fix

I will do quick wordpress programming or error fix












About:



I will do any wordpress fix or custom programming!


Got a problem with your wordpress blog/site? Or just want to make little modifications? Let's talk and I will gladly fix your Wordpress issue.  I've been tweaking and fixing themes/child themes of Wordpress for more or less 7 years now. 
I live and breath Wordpress and you can be sure your site is in hands of a master.

Things I can do
-Fix html/css issues
-Installing Wordpress
-Install themes, plugins etc.
-Changing the color scheme of every parts (background, nav-bar, texts, side-bars, footer)
-Making your site responsive
-Do ANY custom programming including custom themes, custom plugins and functionality.

My promise:
-I don't waste your time or mine.
-If I take your task I'm totally dedicated to finish it as quickly as possible and to the best of my ability.
-I respect all my clients and I expect the same. Communication, quality and your satisfaction are my top priority.

I look forward to work with you. Order your gig with confidence.

Reviews


karlsat12:Excellent resource for my Wordpress site editing and help

pcmgpcmg:Quick and good job done

alb0best:Thank you!

karlsat12:Proficient in WordPress and extremely insightful

alb0best:Thanks, pleasure working with you Karl.


No comments:

Post a Comment