Monday 16 April 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, bugs and errors

I will fix wordpress issues, bugs and errors












About:

Having 5+ years experience inWordPress development. I will fix all issues and errors. Just inbox me.

What I can Do

✓ Fix any sort of wordpress errors and problems

✓Fix Layout Issues

✓Fix Login Problem
✓Fix PHP, HTML amp; CSS Errors

✓ Fix wordpress admin end issues
✓Fix Plugins issues
✓Fix Broken Layout
✓Fix Responsive Issues

✓And so on...


You can see some of my works on this link
https://flic.kr/s/aHsksbHqwe

Please Contact me before place your order


Reviews


rizctc:On time delivery and value for money.

codedfine:Thanks a lot!

fritzharmon:Easy to work with.

codedfine:Thanks a lot!

fritzharmon:Performed the work quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment