Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress design

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress design












About:

I will create Responsive amp; attractive website design tailored to your specific business needs, which are of the highest quality at affordable prices. it will be mobile friendly and works perfectly on all devices.


If you work with me, I promise you will very happy with the end result. I will design you a modern and responsive WordPress website, with lots of functionality and beautiful layouts.


My service features:

  • Responsive WordPress website
  • Uploaded to your server
  • WordPress Installation
  • Themes + plugins installation
  • Color branding
  • SEO integration
  • E-commerce integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Google maps Integration
  • Lots of bonuses/Freebies (See freebies section in FAQ)


If you hire me, you just hired an Expert Web developer in every sense of the word, I will not only give you the best service you can ever get, I will make sure to work with you until you are very satisfied.


  • PHP
  • Wordpress
  • HTML
  • CSS


NB: I do not design Adult, Gambling or Religious Websites


If you don't know which package is right for you, contact me. We need to have had contact with one another. I need to know what your project is about. Once I receive your message, I will get back to you asap with the right package for you.

Reviews


leonardocastano:I highly recomend to work with RAshid

r2life:Outstanding Experience!

ayaagtr:Its been almost 20 days since the seller has delivered my work and as promised earlier, he is still helping me with my order. Great communication and understanding. Whatever you wish to have on the website, he not only makes that possible but also comes up with better options. I have 3 more projects coming up and i will use his services again. thx

r2life:Outstanding Experience. Thank You Bro :)

leonardocastano:Outstanding experience great professional I highly recommend him


No comments:

Post a Comment