Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will design a responsive wordpress site

I will design a responsive wordpress site












About:

I'm a Full-stack Wordpress developer with alot of experience when it comes to full website development.

In this gig, I will create Wordpress website or Blog for you. My whole offer includes the following packages for you.

I'll design amp; create complete website amp; be using Wordpress as CMS.

  1. I will create website using any recommended Wordpress Theme.
  2. Install amp; customize any plugin that is necessary to make site's Functionality amp; Layout.
  3. You can give me any site's URL that you like amp; i'll make a complete clone website using wordpress | we'll consider custom order instead
  4. I will use Demo content in site amp; original content could be added if you send.
  5. It includes any corporate, business, education, shop, real-estate etc.
  6. Building Custom Wordpress template | consider custom order


Something not included in this gig

  1. Paid wordpress Plugins amp; Themes
  2. Extra Plugins to enhance functionality.

Reviews


g11358:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

roccofish:Amy delivers! Great communication, she was always available to me and an every thing I asked for and then asked her to change was timely! I highly recommend Amy for your Wordpress project!

amyziegler:Great experience with the buyer!

makori95:Great experience!

vanessakeller:Great experience with the seller. Quick delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment