Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will clean your website, secure it and provide you a complete report

I will clean your website, secure it and provide you a complete report












About:

##### Complete Wordpress Security Package #####

I have been working with wordpress since last 7 years and I know very well how to recover hacked website.


I can clean up your hacked wordpress website and secure it in a professional way and I will assure you this will not happen again.

Note:- This gig is not limited to wordpress, you can use it for Joomla, drupal, prestashop, shopify or any other website.

I can remove red Google Warning from your website too and I can remove warning "This website may have been hacked". Its because of malware infection. (Check gig extras)


In case of any question, contact me for more details.

Reviews


simplealliance:Thank you!

jamshed_khan:Outstanding Experience!

alpayhas:Appreciate your work. Well done.

jamshed_khan:Outstanding Experience!

carstenhorn:The Seller make great communication and im happy with his work


No comments:

Post a Comment