Monday 23 April 2018

I will create and design professional wordpress website for you

I will create and design professional wordpress website for you












About:

Hello and Welcome !

I'm Junaid , a wordpress website developer and designer with over 3 years of experience.Design and web development is my passion and profession.I will design custom wordpress website for you specifically catering your business needs. It will be professional,responsive,easy to manage,social media integrated,SEO optimized and compatible across all devices/browsers.

I can also redesign sites.

I will work closely with you every step of the way in order to complete and establish your businessand to obtain the pleasure of your 100% satisfaction.

It's very important to send a message before ordering!

All packages include:

- Creating acomplete website, ready to launch in any topic/target audience (corporate, ecommerce, real estate etc.)

- Aunique design. I willNEVERuse pre-made designs or templates. This will guarantee that you will stand out from the crowd and have a one of a kind website!

-UNLIMITED revisions.Yes, you heard it right I offer unlimited revisions not only when the order is active, but also within 2 weeks after it is marked it as “complete”

-Blazing Fast Speed Optimization

Reviews


supersimple1:I have spent alot of money on Fiverr over the past 6 months. this particular seller understands well and is willing to do everything you ask without hesitation and unlimited revisions. I love my website.

wordpressghost:Outstanding Experience!! He is the best. Explained each and everything in such a nicer way. Never felt any problem in doing work. Very Kind and Knowledgeable. Thanks for such a Nice Review. :)

fuzzywuzzypet:he is amazing and the best person on here to deal with he is trully awsome and i will and am refering him to everyone

wordpressghost:Awesome Experience!

krissy72:The seller was great to work with, great communication and did everything I requested him to do. Would work with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment