Monday 23 April 2018

I will Convert PSD design or HTML to WordPress Theme with Custom post type and custom Templates

I will Convert PSD design or HTML to WordPress Theme with Custom post type and custom Templates












About:

Hi,

Looking for a expert in PHP, WordPress andHTML, CSS3 ? I am expert in these all skills and can create a Custom WordPress Theme as your expectations.

My services for this gig will include:

1. PSD to ResponsivewordpressTheme.
2. Convert HTML Website towordpressWebsite
3.WordPress Theme with Custom Post Types and theme Options.

4. Sliders, banners, drop-downs, Popup etc.

I can convert PSDs, PNGs and existing HTML/CSS , to a brand new high-quality markup and add a CMS theme/skin/templates implementation to fully customise WordPress Theme with option panel and easy used . I have 5+ year experienced of PHP, WordPress .

100% gig Rating and continue to provide good services. I have confident to provide 100% Quality work and get 100% positive review from every client.

More useful services from my side with extra gig order.

1. Making responsive design with all devices compatible.
2. Theme Implementation
3. Finding the right images for your website.
4. Adding sliders
5. SEO friendly website
6. Optimising images.
7. Adding plugins in website
8. Template Customization

Kindly inbox me before order and for any other details. I am here to help you. :)

Reviews


seo_12345:Artifexweb gets it done, no problems, easy to work with.

artifexweb:Outstanding Experience!

deepaulakh:Great experience!!!

artifexweb:Great Buyer!!!

rahuljha:High quality work and fast delivery!! Keep it up


No comments:

Post a Comment