Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will confirm. Either I will cancel

I will confirm. Either I will cancel












About:

Hello there,

WHY ME?

Overall 100+ reviews with 100% positive rating .
Responsive user friendly webdesign
Easy to modify anything
Seo Friendly webdesign


  • Basic Package
Convert your basic and easiest 5 wix pages to wordpress.You have to message me before order so that I can justify its basic or not.

  • Standard Package
Convert your 7-8 wix pages (no matter if its complicated) to wordpress with store products (max-40 )


  • Premium Package
Convert your 12-13 wix pages (no matter if its complicated) to wordpress with store products (max-100 ) .

  • Free Service
I'll teach You how to customize the website with Premium and Standard Package

Note:

There is no functionality that can make wix to wordpress in one click. Therefore , we need to build the pages once again and its quite harder task because cloning is harder than building new websites. And please message me before your order.


Thank You

keywords:

Responsive website , SEO Friendly , Best frontend and backend functionality

Reviews


vvoltt:Very happy with Saiem's work. Will be back!

saiem_khan:Thanks a lot...

vvoltt:Excellent service as usual. Will be back.

dwaynelattimore:I had my doubts in the beginning but then I discovered what amazing talents this guy has! Very good at what he does and communicates very well! Worth doing business with for sure!

saiem_khan:He gave me elaborate instruction to get his desired design of the website and I just tried my best. Finally he got it.\r\n\r\nThank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment