Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will do wordpress theme customization

I will do wordpress theme customization












About:

wordpress theme customization, theme installation, theme editing

100% Positive Customer Feedback


Please send me a message before placing the order. This is very important! We must first discuss what you need. I always make a quick response.

Basic and Premium Package:

It is my passion to change, modify and customize wordpress website. If you want to modify your theme then i can help you.

The following services which I offered you:

Removing or adding anything,

Html css fix,

Changing layout,

adding logo,

adding slider,

adding pop up box,

sidebar modification,

mailchimp and aweber , getresponse, icontact integration,

moving wordpress to another host,

installing new plugins and set up,

contact form creation etc etc.

Full website creation:

1. Website design, 

2. website redesign,

3. woo-commerce functionality 

4. Full Responsive Design

5. HTML website ( 6 templates )

6. contact form integration and any web app you need 

7. social media integration and much more ...

Price is fixed, If you want a qualitative work, please contact me.   

Please discuss the requirements before placing the order

Almost any wordpress customization job.

NOTE: 1 gig is for 1 customization.

Reviews


free1122:Very good thanks.

erickurzua:He is very professional and communicates well. It delivered what I needed.

marufza786:It's so much pleasure to work with you, you are a great person, thanks so much

ngershon:Seller does excellent work and is very responsive to changes and revisions. Quick and reliable. Will definitely​ use again for future projects.

marufza786:You are great person. I feel so lucky to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment