Thursday 23 August 2018

I will speed up wordpress site

I will speed up wordpress site












About:

Is your WordPress site slow?

Do you know that most important factor most search engines consider is website speed. 
Fast website also means high rankings.

I will optimize your website to load as fast as possible by:

  • implementing caching plugin (i will choose which one based on your website and hosting)
  • Minifying CSS, JS and HTML 
  • Optimizing all your images without quality loss
  • Enable CloudFlare or similar CDN for your site

Your pages will be FASTER & SMALLER.

Let's face it no one likes a slow website. Think of how many times you left a site because it was too slow?

Reviews


marcdubois:Great result and on point, my site went from 9+seconds to 1.5 second, I will hire him for my other sites!

lukapaunovic:Amazing person

usamaazam1993:Highly Recommended Gig! Thanks a lot

lukapaunovic:Outstanding Experience!

luv2kreate:Amazing job website went from 9 seconds to under 3 seconds, very good job and delivery was fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment