Thursday 2 August 2018

I will build a professional divi website using divi pagebuilder

I will build a professional divi website using divi pagebuilder












About:

Hey ! I'm shahrukh . I am professional in wordpress Divi theme frontend and backend developer

N.B: I will build responsive Professional Full Website
by premium DIVI theme.
N.B: I will give you latest Divi theme with lifetime update-able API key.

I will provide:

  • Any type of customization can be done with help of  divi theme page builder, theme customize and html css
  • Design or redesign in your existing site or new site
  • Installation latest version of Divi WordPress Premium Theme from Elegant Themes.
  • Setup Bloom, Monarch plugin and other required plugins 
  • Customize website Front end & Back end as per your choice
  • Add logo, Favicon, Social links
  • Create Main Menu, Secondary Menu, Footer
  • SEO plugin Configuration

MY Guarantee :
  • 100% $ back guarantee if you are not satisfied 
  • Super Fast & Friendly support

   Please   Must contact with me before order!
  Thanks

Reviews


caluber:Very fast and always great work.

caluber:Thank you!

ishsingh657:Shahrukh did great on the job despite alot of changes. Would recommend for future projects

shahrukh94:Very Nice Guy!

myorestore:THE BEST GIG ON FIVERR FOR SURE, VERY RESPONSIVE AND VERY FRIENDLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment