Thursday 2 August 2018

I will build you a modern effective website + See More

I will build you a modern effective website + See More












About:

NOTE:You must contact me before buying this gig

Hi, I am a full-stack web professional with expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design. I offer 1 hour of design customization / updates / fixes / tweaks / revisions / maintenance in this gig. I and my team are experts in Wordpress, Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, and Wix platforms.

I am good in the following:

1. Design customization of your site/theme
2. Layout modification of website pages
3. Plugin Installation, setup and configuration
4. Theme installation issue fixes
5. Plugin implementation issues
6. Adding contact forms using plugins
7. Adding google analytics code on your website
8. Landing / sales page creation
9. Adding newsletter signup form from Aweber or Mailchimp
and much more... just ask!

Please contact me with the list of your changes before buying the gig so that I can tell you exact time frame to do all your tasks.

NOTE: You must contact me before purchasing the gig.

Reviews


etconme:Excellent work done by the seller. Very impressive and initiated self creative work. I will surely give another project to the seller soon. Thank you.

bobwahlbrink:Great work. Did everything I requested.

wordpress_devo:Was straight with what needed to be done.

quartumco:Quick delivery. Task completed as reqyested. Will hire him again.

wordpress_devo:Nice working you, always online to provide the things I need.\r\nWish to work with you next time


No comments:

Post a Comment