Thursday 2 August 2018

I will develop a responsive wordpress ecommerce website online shop

I will develop a responsive wordpress ecommerce website online shop












About:

Hi!

(Please message me before placing an order)

Please see my all Services at:

https://www.fiverr.com/mfkfarhan672

I will develop responsive and professional WordPress eCommerce shop according to your requirements.

  • I can design any type of online shop for your any kind of Requirements.
  • 100% Quality Guaranteed.
  • Full Responsive Website and will work on all kind of Devices.
  • If you don't have a clear idea, then Yes I can show you latest Professional Designs too.


The New Website will have  Full- E-commerce ready functionalities:

> Full Online Ordering system
> Full Online payment system
> Full Inventory Management
> Full Shopping cart
> Full reports of Orders, sales
> full options: check order and accept or reject it
> more Features


Gig Feature:
> Responsive Design 
> Will Deliver Quality Work
> Cost effective
> 100% SECURE
> Money back guarantee 
Customer satisfaction and support

I can build any kind of Responsive and Professional WordPress website:
  1. Membership website
  2. Hotel website
  3. Personal site
  4. Food Restaurant site
  5. Company Business site
  6. Real Estate IDX MLS site
  7. Portfolio site
  8. Blog News site

Reviews


soterasradzevic:Everything was fine ;)

provoiceman:Farhan did an excellent job of taking my idea and developing a fully functional shopping cart website for my business. I'm very happy with his work and recommend him to anyone needing a website of any kind, especially one with shopping cart capabilities.

mfkfarhan672:Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I'll keep doing same for you :)

jinglindu:Good work. Fast as promised. The website functions well and he provided the tutorials I needed

sofy2303:Highly recommended seller! did an amazing job setting up an online shop on my existing website. He was very responsive and very professional.\nWill definitely work with him once again in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment