Thursday 2 August 2018

I will do your wordpress and woocommerce customizations

I will do your wordpress and woocommerce customizations












About:

I will help you customize your WordPress website to your choice. I will undertake the following:

  • Forms customizations (Contact Forms 7, Gravity Forms and QuForms)
  • Plugins installation, configuration and customization
  • Custom CSS and HTML
  • Custom JavaScript
  • Fix WordPress theme CSS issues
  • WordPress security
  • WooCommerce customizations
  • Video player integration and customization (JWPlayer, Videojs, FlowPlayer, etc)
  • Much more....

If you order my gig, I promise to work with you to ensure 100% SATISFACTION

Why not go ahead with confidence and place your order now to give your website that needed boost? However, please note that you must provide me all the details before ordering the gig especially if it is a custom request.

Please check out my other gigs for full WordPress site creation, bug fixes, help/consultation, backup, cloning and migration, performance and SEO.

Reviews


enytheng:Mr. Nwabunnia went above and beyond of what I asked. I believe I found someone to complete my project with trust. Thanks Again!

nwabunnia:The buyer is a very truthful and trustworthy person and a pleasure to work for.

eyedroppdesigns:Very happy with quality, speed and communication. Will happily buy again!

nwabunnia:Thank you for an awesome experience. Looking forward to working for you again.

duronchavis:amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment