Thursday 2 August 2018

I will create a complete wordpress website or redesign an existing one

I will create a complete wordpress website or redesign an existing one












About:

Do you want to have a new wordpress website designed or an existing one redesigned? You are at the right place. I have been providing excellent wordpress services on Fiverr since 2013.


You will get a professionally designed, optimized, secured and mobile friendly website. All you have to do is login and start editing.


What I Need:

1. You will provide the samples or mockup of the design you will like to have.

2. You will provide the content to be used (I will use dummy content if you don’t have your content ready.)

3. I don’t design graphics, so you will provide your logo and other graphics to be used.

What You Get:

1. A professionally designed responsive WordPress website that looks similar to the sample or mockup you provided.

2. If you didn't provide the theme/template to be used, then i will choose any template at my disposal to design your site. However, i do advice you contact me before making an order so i can advise you what theme to purchase, so you can have license for theme support and updates.


Please read the FAQ below to understand the terms better. Contact me to discuss your requirements before getting started.


Thank you for your patronage.

Reviews


guerrilladan:The professionalism and responses were great. Thanks very much seodpress

seodpress:It was a pleasure working for you Dan, thank you for your patronage.

vi2day:Very good work. Thank you. But i still ´ve some questions...

seodpress:I’m glad you like the work. I’ll be waiting for your questions in my inbox. Thank you.

lisafrost:As always seodpress delivered ahead of schedule and did excellent work. By far the best outsourcer we have ever used!


No comments:

Post a Comment