Thursday 2 August 2018

I will customisation wordpress theme and plugin

I will customisation wordpress theme and plugin












About:

My experience allows to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.

I can help you to fix or customisation:

◈ Create / Modify Wordpress Theme
◈ Plugin Customisation
◈ Shopping cart customisation and integration
◈ Woocommerce customisation
◈ Responsive themes changes
◈ Multi-language Site fixing
◈ Customise Posts, Pages, Widgets, Menus and etc.
◈ Error and Bug fixing
◈ Database connection issue
◈ Fixing revolution slider issue

My standard of service and delivery is in my passion for customer satisfaction.

If you've any query please feel free to Message.

Reviews


cp_design:One of the few wordpress experts on fiverr that knows what he's doing and delivers on his promises! Will be using again 100%

bhaveshbalar:Great buyer in fiverr, easily explain task and quick review.

arashfin:Great seller. Fast adn smooth delivery+++

bhaveshbalar:Thank you so much! Always a pleasure to your work.

sfconcas:I have been working with bhaveshbalar for a while now, and the results are outstanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment