Thursday 11 October 2018

I will fix wordpress errors issues and bugs in no time

I will fix wordpress errors issues and bugs in no time












About:

I'm a Full-stack Wordpress designer/developer having awesome experience and put huge expectation with regards to full site improvement. Besides I'm a Graphic Designer too !! 

So you can get Awesomeness and Perfection on the Same Door! 

In this gig, I will plan and FIX Wordpress issues related to CSS JS AND PHP for you. My entire offer incorporate the accompanying sweet bundles for you. 

 I'll Fix WordPress responsiveness CSS issue, theme issue plugin issue or any sort of bug
/error or issue while using Wordpress as CMS. 
 I will fabricate site using any suggested Wordpress Theme. 

I can modify plugins/themes as well for that i will charge extra!

I am particularly strict to my duties. Likewise having great portfolio will give you a chance to trust on me. 

Note : Please read FAQ's underneath for answers.

Reviews


seanheis:Good communication. thank you

saifalipro:Thanks!! Nice

ashraful7:Great job as always, \nhe is really knowledgeable. thank you so much.

saifalipro:Thank you bro :)

georgepurnell:He was very helpful and patient. I would definitely use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment