Tuesday 9 October 2018

I will fix wordpress website issue or fix woocommerce

I will fix wordpress website issue or fix woocommerce












About:

Got any issue on your WordPress site? then you are at right place, I have 3+ years experience with WordPress. I will solve/fix your any kind of issue/error/bug professionally with 100% satisfaction.

If you have multiple issues than inbox me to get a quote

I am providing my services for:-
  • Theme customization 
  • Theme layout
  • Theme modification
  • Plugin issues
  • Theme or Plugin updates
  • Adding new widget at any place
  • CSS problems
  • Html problem 
  • text, image size formatting 
  • adding a Text somewhere in the template
  • Any plugin installation with setup
  • Auto backup
  • woo-commerce issues
  • mobile responsiveness issues
  • and a lot of unspecified errors or issues

Do contact me if you have any query before ordering.
PS: $5 is for one issue/bug, but if you have multiple fixes to be done you have to buy multiple gigs. Thank you

Reviews


world5050:Great Job once again. Added 3 languages to the website. Fantastic.

storm2147:awesome, quick and very responsive

hamd64:very cooperative person and easy communication

djteeface:Oops he did it again :) thanks!!

hamd64:Yet another smooth collaboration! A good person to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment