Thursday 11 October 2018

I will develop wordpress ecommerce website or store

I will develop wordpress ecommerce website or store












About:

I'm professionaleCommerce Web Developer. I have a vast experience within the past few years as a WordPress developer for eCommerce stores across the globe. I want to be your trusted partner for any eCommerce needs. I will create a very attractive and beautiful eCommerce website for you within 7 days max.

I'll provide you 30 days of free full support. I'll be willing to fix any error or modification free of charge for this number of days.

Woocommerce Features You Should Expect Are:


  • Wordpress installation
  • Theme Installation and Customization
  • Plugin Installation
  • Full responsive
  • User friendly admin panel
  • Mobile friendly website
  • Shipping module
  • Tax module
  • Payment integration
  • Professional slider
  • Shopping cart
  • Wishlist
  • My account
  • Live chat
  • Complete onpage SEO
  • Coupon system
  • Contact us page withmap
  • Subscriber form
  • Automatic invoice for every buyer
  • Easy User Interphase
  • Add Product Categories

  • Setup Google analytics

  • Improve the Security of your website

  • Create design for your website

  • Integrate Social Plugins

  • Add blog section


I always try to maintain a high level of excellence in the quality of work and most importantly a satisfactory customer services both before and after the project

Reviews


johnbase1:Great work from a great team. You guys are the best. Thanks to you for your expertise. My website looks great. Good communication, great understanding and great experience. I will come back again and will recommend you guys.

emmsdigital:Great experience with buyer. I look forward to another opportunity to satisfy you better. Thanks.

callmario:Excellent job done. I will recommend you and I will keep contacting you. Thanks for the effort.

emmsdigital:Great experience with buyer. Looking forward to more from you.

conorohagan186:Brilliant service A***


No comments:

Post a Comment