Wednesday 7 November 2018

I will be much satisfied with my work, if it brings happiness and fortune in others life. Want a site for business? Contact me.

I will be much satisfied with my work, if it brings happiness and fortune in others life. Want a site for business? Contact me.












About:

Do you need a well designed contact form 7 or gravity form for your WordPress website?I'm here to provide you that :)
I can provide following services:
  1. Install Contact form 7,Gravity form,Caldera forms,FormCraft3,Ninja forms and more form plugins.
  2. Responsive and optimized functionality on any device (e.g. desktop,tablet,mobile ).
  3. Integration of Email.
  4. Add multiple fields (e.g. name,email,address).
  5. Elegant design.
  6. Automated Response.
  7. Add Multiples Pages.
  8. Add Conditional Logic.

And Much More...!!! 

Features of this Gig Service:

  • Simple form
  • Complicated form
  • Multi page Form
  • Conditional Logic Form
  • Gravity Forms with Woo-commerce
  • Payment Integration
  • Survey Form
  • Gravity Forms Poll
  • Advanced and Anti spam fields
  • Lead Capture Forms
  • Cost Comparison Form for Products
  • Google Analytics Conversion Goals with Gravity Forms

I can  also troubleshoot following issues:

  • Avoid duplicate registration.
  • Notification receiving issue.
  • Redirection Issue.


Customer satisfaction is my first priority,if you are not satisfied with the results i will return your money happily.

Important Note: Before placing order please contact me for better understanding of task.

Reviews


hameedm:this seller was great he was very fast and did what i instructed

m_webs:Thanks a lot !

marsh1984:Thanks for your help

m_webs:Thanks A lot !

marsh1984:Thanks for help


No comments:

Post a Comment