Wednesday 7 November 2018

I will do professional responsive website design

I will do professional responsive website design












About:

I have more than 3 years experience in wordpress design & development and therefore I am well-skilled in it and love to take up challenges related to wordpress work.

I will design a premium quality and responsive landing page, wordpress website or wordpress blog for you.


Basic Package includes a Landing Page Design With Slider,About Us ,2 Sections Of Your Choice and A Contact Us Form.

Standard package includes a Premium Quality Website Design + Premium Theme of My Choice with upto 6 pages ,Branding ,Social Media,Contact form,SEO setup, User Manual to guide you through main features of admin panel, Admin Panel which does not involve any coding. 


Premium package includes a standard package +  up to 10 pages, Ecommerce store ,10 Products added by me and flexibility of adding unlimited products, User Manual,Admin Panel


What will you get?

* Professional and High Quality Website Design
* 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
* Visually attractive graphics
* Delivered on time
* Responsive design


Please feel free to contact me for discussions and any questions before placing any orders!

Reviews


brandonlawless:Amazing quality work . Highly recommended to all others seeking website building assistance

jannat_aziz:Great experience!!!

tasmiyah_javed:The service was as expected! Great work!

jannat_aziz:Great!!!!!

comporto:i really enjoyed it, very patient and helpfull.............


No comments:

Post a Comment