Thursday 8 November 2018

I will make your Real Estate website with IDX Integration+IDX Search+IDX Listings+Content Upload

I will make your Real Estate website with IDX Integration+IDX Search+IDX Listings+Content Upload












About:

If you are looking beautiful eye-catching WordPress Real Estate website with IDX/MLS and all the functionality then you are at right place. With my video guides, you will learn how to manage your website very easily no coding skills required with endless support
My gig has these features
  • Install Premium responsive theme which works on all devices 
  • Install setup & customize the theme with your content 
  • Contact Forum
  • Nice and Clean Design with easy customization
  • Stunning Home Page
  • Add property listing/ IDX Listing Search
  • IDX/MLS Integration Feed
  • Property Search Functionality
  • Featured Properties
  • Easy User Interface
  • Advanced Property search
  • Property Additional details
  • Properties for sale & rent section
  • Social Media Integration
  • Google Map Integration
  • Detailed Listing
  • Seo Friendly
  • Fast & Secure
  • Install WordPress on your server
  • Note: Easy & perfect Communication.I have also good knowledge about server-side like WordPress installation. domain assigning, installation & SSL configuring so these are bonus things you will get free of cost
You will be very happy with my support and work
Please contact me before placing the order.
Thanks

Reviews


ulotfm4:I am very grateful for Mian Amir's service and more importantly, his ceaseless response to my needs and requests...\nBeing a person who demands a very high quality of jobs, I can boldly say that Mian Amir satisfied me well. This has made me trust Fiverr more, though this is my first time on this platform.

mianamir87:Outstanding Experience!

lmstewart56:He was very patient with me, and helped me get just what I wanted. Perfect!

mianamir87:Nice Buyer. Thank You

rockyroad199:Fast delivery....thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment