Friday 29 November 2019

Create Wordpress Website Or Design Wordpress Website











About:

Are you looking for a website but unable to pick the best developer when there are so many novice developers?

Hi, I am Saleem, a certified developer who creates top quality responsive websites. 

Why you should hire me for your website creation work and what you get when you work with me

  • Have over five years of experience.
  • Created hundreds of new web-sites for clients from all over the world and never received negative feedback on any project I've done so far.
  • Can create any type of web-site you want.
  • Website will be fully responsive
  • Fully Secure
  • Contact Forms, Google Maps Integration
  • Sliders and animations
  • SEO Optimized
  • Social Media Integration 
and much much more

If you have questions you want to be answered before your order, then please feel free to contact me. I would love to answer all of your questions.

Contact me now to get your beautiful responsive WordPress website today

Thanks

Saleem

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with Saleem on several other tasks and that's why I trusted him with this gig. It was my biggest site yet and we went through multiple, multiple revisions (all caused by me). He made every change with a positive attitude and he strived to deliver the perfect project for me. I couldn't be happier and I can't say enough good things about Saleem!

:

Easy professional fantastic work!

:

Saleem did an excellent job. His first delivery wasn't close to what I wanted. He listened to what I was looking for and made the proper changes. One thing I have found on Fiverr, is that communication can be difficult, as many of the sellers are in Pakistan or other foreign countries. I'm American. The language barrier can be difficult. Not with Saleem. His English is very good and he had no problem understanding, what I was looking for. He even added a few video tutorials, on how to navigate through WordPress. Wasn't expecting that. Was a nice touch and certainly appreciated. Highly recommend!

:

Thank you very much Clif. Without your patience and good communication it wouldn't have been that much easier for us to achieve what you were looking for.

:

Very good guy! We will definitely order more from him if he has time for us in the future. Very caring that the parts become correct.




No comments:

Post a Comment