Thursday 9 January 2020

Install Child Theme, Create Child Theme Easily











About:

Hi, I am an expert WordPress Developer. I have more than 2 years of experience in this field. In this time, I have installed/created a lot of CHILD THEME for my buyers.



WordPress child theme will help you to modify or change anything as you desire without touching the parent theme. If you change anything from the parent theme and at the time of update the parent theme, all the changes will be removed. But if you install a child theme, you can easily update your parent theme without facing any problem.



* Just order gig and do rest & tension free. 



If you also desire any customization in your theme, I can do it for an extra gig.

 

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDERS. ***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller! Excellent service! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Nice experience!

Seller's Response:

Quick job done!

Seller's Response:

SUPER FAST!!! I was so disappointing to find out my site did not have a child theme and the content I had uploaded was not showing publicly. I thought I would have to start over but NOPE!!! I think it took her an hour or less to do it! So grateful I found her, can't wait to see what other services she offers. Definitely recommend her Definitely!!!

:

Nice person! I like to work with you. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment