Monday 13 January 2020

Design Wordpress Website, Fix Wordpress Errors











About:

If you need Wordpress Design, Wordpress Website, Custom Wordpress Blog with your chosen free or premium theme, or need to develop theme from your design or PSD to Wordpress, I am here to serve your requirement.



In this gig, you will get:
✔ Unique responsive wordpress website
✔ Wordpress E-commerce website
✔ New Site or revamp old site.

✔ Secure site
100% Customer satisfaction
100% Money back guarantee
✔ Revisions until satisfaction


For Custom Theme Development from PSD:

Extra 3 MONTHS support after project completion
 WOOCOMMERCE shop page, single product page etc. custom design
✔ OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING

CUSTOMIZER supported wordpress theme
✔ Custom WIDGETS
✔ SEO friendly design
✔ BOOTSTRAP

Complete document about the developed theme.


Why You Choose me:
Certified theme developer

✔ Effective communication skill

✔ Preview support

✔ Maintain Time Accuracy  

✔ Dedicated  



Thanks,

Jubayer



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller. I wanted help to set up a WordPress website and this guy smashed all my expectations. The best we developer on Fiverr by far. I recommend to anyone that needs some design carrying out or needs a fix. Out of this world - and I'll be back soon for the next one. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Excellent professional buyer. Love to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

I appreciate the way he solved the problem. I will come back again and I believe he is an asset in fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Really Like working with Jubayer. He makes my day.

:

Excellent buyer, love to work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment