Thursday 20 February 2020

Make Your Website With Divi Theme And Divi Builder











About:

Divi is the most popular theme now a days. Divi has a multi purpose and great graphic and very nice page builder which make its popularity. But with out a Development knowledge you can't easy design your site beautifully.

I can help you to do that.



I have provide a website for  Agencies, Barbers, Gym, Fitness, Restaurants, Cafe, Church, Photography and Photographers, Bistro, Construction, Parallax Effects, Movies, Videos, Woo Commerce stores, Fashion, Blogs, Portfolio, Actors, Dentist, Law, Lawyers, Medical Doctors, Clinics, Stores, Grocery Stores, Freelancer, Web Developer, App Developer, Mobile Apps, Scientists.






Service That I Provide:

  • Install WordPress
  • Install Divi Theme

  • Setup pages as much as you want
  • Setup plugins as required
  • Customize every page as you want
  • Add custom design by using custom CSS as per design needed
  • Make full website
  • Many more


Please contact me before place an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Communication very good and worked really hard to get exactly what I wanted. Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for spending valuable time to write a review. outstanding expriance work. Quick response and very specific with requirement.

Seller's Response:

One of my favorite people to work with. Fast, efficient, reasonable, skilled, knowledgeable, and a good communicator. Thanks again for helping me!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, ma'am. I hope you get best service.

Seller's Response:

This guy is super at his job and very fast, I would not hesitate to recommend his 5 star service.




No comments:

Post a Comment