Thursday, 31 May 2018

I will fix up-to 10 small issues or big 5 issue for your WordPress.

I will fix up-to 10 small issues or big 5 issue for your WordPress.












About:

My name is Shakil Hossain, I am experienced web developer. I will fix any kind of WordPress error in 1 hour. you have to inform me the issue and then I will confirm this gig.  

My Services:
✓ WordPress database issue  
✓ Login problem or wp-admin logging issue 
✓ WordPress  PHP,  HTML , Javascript & CSS Errors
✓ Fix Plugins Problem or Theme Customizer bug
✓ Fix Broken Layout or Responsive Issues
✓ internal server error (404,500,503)
✓ memory exhausted error by increasing PHP memory limit
✓ image upload issue or fatal error: Maximum execution time exceeded
✓ briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance error
✓ This site ahead contains harmful programs” error
and more...

Reviews


irresponsabile:oustanding experience

shakil_h:Professional attitude as expected

irresponsabile:oustanding experience

shakil_h:Complete requirement with well instruction

darrenmelia:Top quility and fast work


No comments:

Post a Comment