Saturday 2 May 2020

Install Wordpress Theme With Demo Layout











About:

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed IN 15 minute-- NOW WITH EXTRA-FAST DELIVERY FREE



Why choose me?



I'll Upload Your logo in theme also :) 

Changing 2 3 images if You want 

Offer very Cheap price After this Gig is Complete for Customization



You will receive your Wordpress installation, with plugins* and theme* so you will need just to edit the pages and have the website ready!



What can I do for you?


  • WordPress installation.
  • Full theme installation and configuration.
  • Security set up and configuration.
  • Spam protection
  • SEO plugin set up, Analytics and sitemap
  • WordPress speed optimization


My Guarantee Fully secured and hack-proof website
  1. Fast loading pages for better conversion and navigability
  2. Fully responsive on all browsers, devices & platforms
  3. 100% Money back Guaranteed Need more? 




Need More  ? Send me a Message and Will reply Very Quick ASAP

Reviews


:

great work! thank you so much

:

Awesome work this is the only website designer I use on fiverr.com . He very talented and professional. You will not regret using his service fast delivery received my ordered within 24 hrs. Highly recommend I always leave a tip because his service is worth it thank you again words can't explain.

:

outstanding work highly recommend this is my fifth time using his service awesome . I will continue to leave a tip or pay extra because his work is very professional.

:

Love his work I had to give him a big tip because he did awesome job thank you so much. I highly recommend !

:

He did a great job, fast work, stayed online to work with me until we got everything just right. Will definitely work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment