Friday 1 May 2020

Build Professional Wordpress Website











About:

Hi,



I am a professional WordPress expert.I will Design a professional , SEO optimized  and mobile responsive WordPress website for you , your business , your company.I will build your site as your desired requirements.I will deliver you the best satisfied work.



Before placing order,contact with me for discussion about the delivery time.



My service:-



1.Install WordPress.

2.Premium theme setup.

3.Install plugins.

4.Change the permalink structure.

5.Demo setup.

6.Widget setup.

7.Create pages.

8.Posting contents.

9.E-commerce website.

10.Responsive website.

11.Remove unnecessary meta-data.

12.Unlimited revisions for future modification.



List of websites:



1.Personal

2.Blog

3.Education

4.Real state

5.Weeding

6.Small business

7.Make-up

8.Landing page

9.Corporate

10.One page website and many more as your Desire



What you have to give me before started?



1.Hosting/Wp-admin (username and password).

2.Theme files.



Why me?



1.Fast delivery.

2.100% satisfied work.

3.User friendly.

4.100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfy

5.100% positive feedback

6.High SEO optimization



Feel free to contact with me if you have any question.



Reviews


:

Good work, as always.

:

Great Work!

:

Always top

:

I was very impressed with her work ethics and overall process and delivery. I will definitely use her services again!

:

Fantastic to work with. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment