Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will install the theme on your site and also i will setup it exactly like its demo.

I will install the theme on your site and also i will setup it exactly like its demo.












About:

Note: Please Message me First Before Placing Your Order

Thanks for landing on this gig, I am a web developer and WordPress expert with more than 5 years of experience in developing WordPress websites. 

!Please message me before placing your order to clear any doubt about the gig. Ask me or confirm anything about this gig and I will reply you as soon as I see your message!

I will install and setup any WordPress theme exactly same as the Demo and also I will also install the WordPress on your Hosting/Server. There are 3 versions of the gig (Basic, Standard, Premium) from which you can select any according to your requirements.

 
Have a look at the services provided in this gig:

  • I will Install the WordPress on your hosting/server.
  • I will install any theme you want and setup it exactly like its demo.
  • I will install and configure all the plugins on your site.
  • I will setup Footer, Header, Sidebars of the site.
  • I will create custom menus and categories.
  • I will design a custom page (Extra).

I will pay you back if you are not satisfied!

I also provide cloning and customization services if you require any of them then please check my another gig.  

Have a question? Feel free to ask me anything!

Reviews


spiritwisdomhea:I love my web site!!!! It took a lot of backwards and forwards ( I recommend sending word docs with all content and photos laid out exactly as required)\nHe knows how to do all the code and back room stuff really well and was very quick to respond. He recently updated my site and it is beautiful. Great work !!!!!!!

icealford:Seller did a great job and was a great help.

webexpert3210:Thanks for choosing me for your project, looking forward to do more work for you :)

dmeomaha:Great experience again A+++

ato2018:great service


No comments:

Post a Comment