Monday 23 April 2018

I will speed up wordpress website and optimize performance in 24 hour

I will speed up wordpress website and optimize performance in 24 hour












About:

Important!! Before placing an order pleasemessage me for discussing work details.


Do you need speed up your WordPress website in 24 hours? If your answer yes you are on the right place!!


What will you get from this GIG?

  • Load time speed more faster.

  • Total page size decrease up to 50%

  • Gtmetrixamp; Google page speed up.

  • HTML, CSS amp; JS Minification.

  • Optimizing your WordPress database

  • Image optimization.

  • Image css sprite.

  • Enable Gzip compression.

  • Leverage browser cache clean up.

  • Remove bad request.

  • Defer parsing of JavaScript code clean up.

  • Many more.


EXTRA

  • Before and after GTmetrixreport.
  • Before and after Google page speed report.



Why me?

  • Unlimited revision
  • After order complete support
  • 100% money back guarantee


So what are you thinking? Still confused?


Please contact me without any hesitation. Client satisfaction is my main goal.

Reviews


ramonzanow:great job. focused on client satisfaction.

shovonboshak11:Thanks! Great Experience! He is a friendly \u0026 professional person. I would love to work with him again.

seanmula844:Second time working with Shovon. Does a great job every time. Very efficient!

shovonboshak11:Thank you so much. He is a friendly \u0026 professional person. I would love to work with him again.

kostas78:excellent!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment