Thursday 19 April 2018

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.












About:

Wordpress Design, Wordpress Website, Custom WordPress Theme

Hello amp; Welcome. I’m Alinam1, a Top Rated Fiverr Seller celebrating 7 years at Fiverr! I'm so humbled by 2000+ 5 star reviews! Thank you all so much!:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • I don't provide hosting/domain. Please provide login info for Wordpress friendly hosting before I begin working or I will deliver completed work in zipped format

  • ForCustom Made Wordpress Design, Real Estate Websites with IDX feed or Multi Lingual Ecommerce Websites, please contact me for a quote

    • Rush Delivery available


    • Sorry, I don't create religious, alcohol, gambling, or adult sites


  • If I use a premium theme/plugin, you may need to purchase it if you need support from the theme/plugin developer. My package does not include licenses.

  • I create your website with dummy text that you will be able to add text amp; images amp; unlimited pages with a click! No programming required.


My Guarantee: With my Packages, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Design Agency! See the feedback I receive to understand my work ethic.

Please contact me for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


dustinpritchard:Alinam1 is a superstar when it comes to wordpress. She is reliable, efficient and communicates very well. If you need any wordpress work she is the seller to work with. I have had 2 projects with Alinam1 and will definitely use her services again and again. \n\nThanks again for the great work!

mikefanelli:Working with Alinam1 was an absolute pleasure. She is a true professional in every sense. She was attentive to my needs, understood my requirements and delivered as promised. In my world Integrity and Commitment are important and she hit both of them. I will be working with her again for sure building other websites for me.\n\nThank you.\n

alinam1:Thank you so much!! Your kind words made my day!!! :)

hkim965:Seller had great communication and very friendly. Delivered within short time frame.

alinam1:Amazing client! Very easy to work with! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment