Thursday 19 April 2018

I will create, design, build and fix customize wordpress website

I will create, design, build and fix customize wordpress website












About:

***If you don't know what package to choose, you can inbox me first***

Hi, you've reached my Gig description,I'm working as a web developer for 7 years now, and it's been a great journey so far with perfect feedback everytime. The one great benefit of working with me is that I'm running a team of web developers and graphic designers, so you can have great website designs with top-notch graphic illustrations under the same roof.

Packages:

  • Starter
    The starter package is for those who are looking to setup website environment on their server and installation of theme on their wordpress dashboard.

  • Market
    The market package is for those who would like to setup their business identity online, it included 5 pages Home/landing, About, FAQ, Contact amp; Blog page.

  • Enterprise
    The enterprise package is for those who are looking to setup their online shop, where they can sell, also there will be 5 regular pages amp; cart + checkout page.

    If you think your website idea is outside the scope of these packages, you can inbox me for details I will help you.

    Additional Perks :
    Absolute Customer Satisfaction
    Quality Work Selivered
    Maintenance for your website

Reviews


mahmoudtaghian:Outstanding Performance

mahmoudtaghian:Recommended Gig, I have worked several times with him.\nfast deliveries and excellent quality work

mahmoudtaghian:Outstanding

merrystanner:Nice work again, as done previously. Seriously loved this man for his nice working sense and cooperation till end.

merrystanner:What a great performance, with such a non-trivial task, nouman was very quick and knowledgeable and done a good and perfect job. I will love to work with him in future. Simply amazing job.


No comments:

Post a Comment