Thursday 19 April 2018

I will edit your wordpress CSS styles

I will edit your wordpress CSS styles












About:

I can change color, size, font, padding, margin and general style changes that is not included in WordPress theme option panel.

You can also request any other functionalities that your theme doesn't provide. (Sliders,post types,contact form styling or anything else you might want)

The changes does not affect the WordPress theme update.

I can also provide these services for static HTML pages, joomla ,magento ,prestashop and shopify.

Please contact me before ordering to check the feasibility and to get a accurate quote.


Reviews


ruscan:happy thanks

asce4s:Outstanding Experience!

durdymuzik:Great Job!!!

asce4s:Outstanding Experience!

writercentral:Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment