Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will install Wordpress theme & make same as demo in just 2 hours.

I will install Wordpress theme & make same as demo in just 2 hours.












About:

I will install, customize WordPress Theme Exactly like Demo

If you have WordPress theme & want to install that theme on your website or you want to get an online presence for your business then you are at the right place.


I will Install WordPress theme & Setup same as the demo ( as per shown in theme demo page ) in just 3 Hours. I will also build the Complete WordPress website for you based on your Premium theme with all of your content & Images added. 


 I can install the theme from these providers:

  1.    Themeforest Marketplace themes
  2.    Elegant Marketplace themes
  3.    Mojo Marketplace themes
  4.    Genesis themes 
  5.    Thrive Themes & much more.


I will Provide Services of:

  • WordPress Installation.
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Exact Demo Setup
  • Complete Website Creation


 What do you have to provide: 

  •  Complete WP theme.
  •  WP-Admin Login Info.
  •  Cpanel or FTP Access.


Why Choose me?

  • I will give you 1+ Month support.
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • 100 % Quality and time Guaranteed
  • 100% Moneyback Guarantee. 

CONTACT ME NOW. Let’s get started on your dream website.

Reviews


kentmichael:Kathleen was amazing once again! This is the second website that she has taken the lead for me. Her skill level is high, in fact she was able to do things I thought would be too difficult or expensive. My site was up and running far quicker than I could have anticipated. This Lady is the real deal!

kentmichael:Excellent web developer. Kathleen is the best to work with. Clear communication and fast and accurate response to all requests. My client is thrilled with the job she did. I'd be very happy to use her again in the future, and most surely will.

wordpresspro01:So far the best freelancer I have worked with on Fiverr. Very thorough with strong skill sets and deadline driven individual. Will work with him again on the next phases of my site.

kathleen84:Great experience!

marypettiwork:Once again, he completed the project fast, and with quality. He executed perfectly. The only downside which really isn't one is the fact our time zones are different. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with web development.


No comments:

Post a Comment