Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will do joomla or wordpress modifications and customizations

I will do joomla or wordpress modifications and customizations












About:

i am well experienced in joomla/ wordpress installation, customization, basic CSS styling, module/component installing and configuring, template installation etc..

This gig offers bigger projects than small changes or modifications. If you have changes or small modifications to be made on your site, kindly contact me for pricing and dead line.

***ANY SMALL REQUESTS will be fulfilled within hours.***

* Just send me a message with a brief of your project and i will give you a time frame and i will get it done within that time period.

Reviews


albertofd:Excellent!

ericfletcher:Great seller and great to work with. Very understanding and greatly appreciate him as a person and designer.

albertofd:Amazing you! Really good professional. I will hire frequently for my website needs.

jebcoolkids:Awesome job and super quick turn around. Thank you!

savchenkomusic1:Awesome experience. Seller helped a lot with building my website and revised any changes i needed. Was very patient and understanding of my needs. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment