Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will do all wordpress works

I will do all wordpress works












About:

i have 4 YEARS EXPERIANCE and i have done many projects of Wordpress,html/css,bootstrap designs,PHP,Responsive Websites.
my all design are mobile oriented means works on all devices like iphone and ipad
i am expertize in

1.PSD to Bootstrap,HTML/CSS,HTML5 - PSD to HTML/Responsive ,PSD to CMS/Responsive--
2.WordPress- Responsive,Plugin Edits,Wordpress Edits--
3.Bootstrap Responsive, Bootstrap HTML

Reviews


martingwen1:fab work

tanujrana:Thank you , nice client

martingwen1:Was able to understand what l needed and got the job done. I will continue with him for any more work. 5 star

tanujrana:Great Client , Love to work this Client :)

ticcomaagdenber:This guy is really amazing. He did build a wonderfull site, daily updates, no surprised, kept his word. I can really recommend this man!


No comments:

Post a Comment