Monday 2 April 2018

I will install and setup wordpress theme exactly like demo

I will install and setup wordpress theme exactly like demo












About:

100% (450+ 5 star reviews) POSITIVE RATING LEVEL 2

[ Satisfaction Guaranteed | 24 hours delivery ]


< WordPress Theme Installation >

< WordPress Demo Setup >

< Build Professional Website >


I will install and setup your WordPress theme exactly like demo in 24 hour or LESS. Or if you are looking to build a complete professional website with your content on it, I'll be able to help you as well. :)

I have vast experienced in installing themes from ThemeForest, WooThemes, Mojo Themes, Genesis Theme and many more.


Note: -

  • No hosting/domain will be provided. If you don't have them yet, I can recommend WordPress friendly hosting.

  • No religious, alcohol, gambling, or adult sites.

  • Nulled theme installation is unacceptable.

  • Feel free to contact me first via inbox before placing an order.

  • If you are unable to provide the demo content file (.xml), additional $20 will be applied.

  • Fixing the problem is not part of this gig.

  • Make sure you backup the content before ordering. I will not be responsible for any loss of data.


Please contact me for a custom quote! :)


Reviews


powerplayer:Always the best!

razimie:Outstanding experience! Thanks for choosing me again

drivenwoman:Repeat customer! superb service

razimie:Outstanding experience! Thanks for choosing me and looking forward to working with you again :)

girishind:Great guy to work with.\nKnown him for 2 years. He is just fabulous to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment