Monday 16 April 2018

I will fix wordpress error, issues and wordpress tech support

I will fix wordpress error, issues and wordpress tech support












About:

Hi
I will fix your WordPress related errors.
satisfaction guaranteed, I will also support you after completion of the project.

My Services :

  1. WordPress installation and configuration.
  2. Transfer/move your website server to server
  3. customize your premium theme according to your requirement.
  4. Set up theme exactly as demo.
  5. fix css problem
  6. Responsive your existing wordpress website .
  7. fix cpanel and database error
  8. fix coding bug.
  9. fix php error
  10. add additional functionality.
  11. fix contact form issue,
  12. install and usage of plugins.
  13. Speed Up your website
  14. any other problem you are facing.


Why select me?

  • I have an excellent command on communication skill
  • find me online always, I am a quick replies
  • I will take your every little issue seriously and fix with timely manner.
  • I will support you after completion of project
  • I am a quick learner.
  • I am a good planner. I can find an alternative way to solve your issue quickly.


NOTE: $5 is for very basic issue fix, price will be increased depending on work range and complexity.

Thanks
Test me a message. I am waiting for you...... :)


Reviews


slammcd:A repeat customer that always comes away with job done perfectly!

ashraful7:Thank you sir

dougshepherd:Fast work, very knowledgeable

ashraful7:My proud!! thank you

oblivion19:Ashraful is a knowledgeable tech guy. I had a minor wordpress issue and he was able to fix it in no time. He communicates well and responds quickly. Would recommend this guy for any tech work.


No comments:

Post a Comment